Key influencers in the satellite, space, government, telecom and enterprise markets look to Via Satellite for in-depth news and analysis, business insights and market intelligence. This is your #1 source to join the community and engage buyers.
Via Satellite Reaches Diverse Markets
Military & Government
- Local or State Government
- Space Agency
- Defense Agency
- Intelligence Agency
- Other Government Department/Agency
- Police, Fire, Emergency First Responder
- Defense Contractor/Sub-contractor
Satellite & Space
- Ground Systems/Manufacturer
- Satellite Launcher
- Satellite Operator/Carrier
- Satellite Equipment Manufacturer
- Satellite Equipment Distributor/Dealer
- Satellite Imagery & Sensing
- Systems Integrator
Media & Entertainment
- Telecommunication Carrier
- OTT/Streaming Services
- Media Broadcast Provider
- Device Manufacturer
- Infrastructure/Tower Company
Business Information & Technology
- Cloud Services
- Communication Services Provider
- Cybersecurity Solution Provider
- Satellite Insurance
- Legal Services
- Software Solution Provider
- Energy: Oil & Gas, Electric, Solar, Wind, Utilities
- Engineering Company
- Financial Institution
- Hotel & Retail
- Air Transportation
- Ground Transportation
A Look at Engagement Across Platforms
Monthly Page Views
Unique Visitors Per Month
Daily News Feed Subscribers
Event and Webinar Attendees
Monthly Issue Subscribers
International Web Site Visitors
New Web Site Visitors In 2021
Social Media Followers
Opportunities to Engage
From webinars to print and digital advertising to video interviews, the Via Satellite team can put together a package that will target your audience and help grow your business.
SATELLITE 2022 Promotion
Many facets of the satellite industry come together at SATELLITE 2022, and through advertising and promotion with Via Satellite, you can drive exposure for your company and push traffic to your booth on the show floor. We can build a comprehensive package for you from the opportunities listed below so you can maximize your exposure at the most important event for the satellite industry.
- February Issue: The pre show issue giving readers a sneak peek of what they will experience at SATELLITE.
- March Issue: The BIG show issue covering the trends and strategies that can be expected at SATELLITE.
- Show Daily: One low price for all five editions – four days of the event plus a bonus post-show wrap up edition.
- Program Guide: Includes event schedule, sessions and other event information, and is distributed in the registration bags and publication bins. A “must have” for all event attendees.
- Downlink Newsletter: Your source for insider information on the event. Each edition delivers the latest information including updates on the sessions, exhibits and sponsorship opportunities, and relevant news and trends within the market.
- Sponsored Thursday Morning Conversation Interview: One-on-one video interview with an editor of Via Satellite and released as a SATELLITE special edition Thursday Morning Conversation! Great opportunity to discuss a new product launch, technology or service you provide, and the advantages your organization offers.
Email and Advertising
- Daily Newsfeed: Our daily e-newsletter, which is distributed to more than 58,000 email addresses, is sold in 10-week packs so your message is out in the market every day for 10 consecutive weeks.
- Email: We can deploy your email to a targeted list of buyers for your products and services, and invite them to your booth at the show.
- Product Spotlight: A SATELLITE edition of the Product Spotlight Email will be deployed on March 17 ahead of SATELLITE 2022 to help drive awareness for your product, technology and booth.
- Banner ads on ViaSatellite.com and SATShow.com: Banner inventory sells out fast leading into the show, so don’t wait to secure your space. Please inquire to discuss available positions and opportunities.
Via Satellite Membership
Via Satellite Membership is designed to better connect our community and deliver content that keep our members a step ahead of the competition. Corporate pricing is available so that all of your employees can take advantage from membership. Benefits include analysis and overview of the quarterly financials, access to exclusive digital content, discounts on SATELLITE, and more. Click here to view all membership tiers, benefits and pricing.
Our Community Trusts Via Satellite to Deliver
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a customer loyalty metric used to gauge customer loyalty and satisfaction. ViaSatellite.com is very proud to share our Net Promoter Score of 43. Our high NPS means we are trusted by our readers and they are loyal to our brand, consistently returning to ViaSatellite.com for their news. As an advertiser, you will align your company with a loyal, trusted brand in the marketplace, and will have the opportunity to get your own brand in front of customers multiple times, more effectively driving home your message.
Buyers You’ll Connect With
Ready to discuss placing your message in front of our audience? Contact Us! Here’s just a small sample of who we engage with:
Events & Audience Engagement
What truly sets the Via Satellite portfolio apart is the depth in which we engage government, commercial markets and C-Suite involved in the purchase, implementation and use of satellite technology across so many verticals.
With an estimated 100,000 satellites in orbit by 2030 made up largely by small satellite constellations, cybersecurity of these satellites has many experts fearing attacks are imminent. Building on a proven history of bringing together those imperative to the cybersecurity conversation, we are launching CyberLEO, a summit designed to tackle the next generation of cybersecurity challenges. Join satellite players, cybersecurity leaders and government to discuss how to protect constellations and emerging technologies from the latest threat vectors.
MAY 11-13, 2022 | LOS ANGELES
Over the past 41 years, SATELLITE has served the satellite and space communities and broadened the scope of content to encompass professionals in commercial markets benefiting from satellite technology and applications, such as broadcasting, media & entertainment, government/military, aviation, maritime, automotive, financial, healthcare, telecommunications and more.
MARCH 21-24, 2022 | WASHINGTON D.C.
CyberSatGov is the only satellite security event in the world that successfully fuses satellite, space, cyber, and government to educate on threat vectors and deliver solutions to thwart next-generation attacks. Industry experts, satellite service providers, cybersecurity experts, the DoD and more converge for three interactive days of discussions and sharing lessons learned.
NOVEMBER 1-3, 2022 | RESTON, VA
Meet The Team
The top magazine in space and satellite is put together by the industry’s top team. With a combined experience of more than 50 years working in the satellite business, they have the knowledge and connections to bring you breaking news and unforgettable events.